Livingston Farmer Education Day is hosted annually in partnership with Livingston Conservation District and Livingston County Farm Bureau to bring up-to-date information on current agricultural issues to Livingston County Farmers.
contact Deb Holmes to register at (517) 546-8124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speakers and topics for the 2022 event include:
- Phil Kaatz, MSU Extension Agriculture Educator – 1)Corn Micotoxins and Tar Spot 2)Soybean planting date and fungicide applications
- Craig Anderson, Michigan Farm Bureau – Ag Labor and Safety Specialist – Pesticide Application exclusion zone and Court action and pesticide label evaluation
- Brian Harmison – Livingston County Sheriff Dept – Farm Safety and Transportation Guidelines
- Andrea Wendt, Shiawassee CD Agricultural Technician – Michigan Agricultural Environmental Assurance Program
- TBD – Conservation Planning and available financial assistance program